Tuesday, December 2, 2014

I'm Not a Nurse or a News Anchor, but I Played One on TV

I'm not linking to a video for this one - the quality wasn't great, the frame rate was lousy, it wouldn't let me skip around to different time codes, and I only appear for about two and a half seconds if you count when I walk across the room but you can't see my head, so here are my appearances!

The story is about a wartime journalist shot in the head and needing to be airlifted to a hospital in another country, and then something about news personalities asking for a cease-fire for that to happen.

The story has a happy ending, in spite of having a bullet lodged in his brain for a while, he lived and I think he made a full recovery.

I play a nurse, where I run ahead of the stretcher in the hospital to open the door (far right)

and one of the news anchors making the appeal for the cease fire (bottom left).

No comments:

Post a Comment